Friday, February 15, 2013

New Coptic-Bound Artist Books!

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks because I've been so busy teaching workshops! And I also just finished making three new Coptic-bound artist books for an article to appear in Pages, a special edition of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine. It's fun making these little books, and I think they're the perfect size for travel sketchbooks. Look for an article on them to appear in Pages this June!
Tomorrow I'm teaching a sold-out class at Brea Bead Works in Brea, California, the Altered Penny Charm Bracelet
You could also make the bracelet using foreign coins or even dimes, which oddly enough have much more copper content in them than pennies do! Well, unless you use Canadian or European pennies.
Anyway... the class is going to be lots of fun and I can hardly wait to get back to my old stomping grounds in Brea to teach the class at BBW. By the way, they're have a huge SALE this weekend so you know I'll be checking out the beads!
Hope to see you in Brea this weekend...
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?