Thursday, November 28, 2013

NEW Earrings in my Shop!

Super-excited about my new enameled heart earrings, now available in my etsy store!
Each pair of earrings is handmade with small copper hearts (about 7/8-inch square) enameled in layers of gorgeous color. Coordinating beads and sterling silver handmade ear wires complete each pair.
I find it very difficult to take photos that really capture the subtle variations in color on my enameled jewelry. Different backgrounds help, but I haven't been able to get a photo yet that does justice to these little beauties!
In addition to the enameled hearts, I also used Czech glass beads, faceted crystals, turquoise gemstones, and glass beads to add a little sparkle.
The ear wires are all handmade with 20-gauge solid sterling silver; the design of each ear wire includes a hook-shaped catch that ensures your earrings stay in your ears where they belong. My mom LOVEs this! To purchase a special pair of earrings for yourself or a loved one, head on over to my etsy store.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Sharilyn

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Bullion Exchanges is a well known Bullion Seller located in New York City's Diamond District.

Bullion Exchanges have a wide inventory of products including but not limited to, precious metals that range from the gold and silver to the prestigious platinum & palladium.

Bullion Exchanges are offering an enormous range of products appealing to 1st time buyers and established collectors.

Blogger said...

eToro is the most recommended forex broker for rookie and pro traders.